Coordinator accounts allow users to view and manage all upcoming and past appointments for the entire organization.
Coordinator accounts can also be used to:
- Cancel, reschedule and edit the details of any upcoming appointment.
- Attach and distribute files, such as intake forms, on behalf of clinicians for patients to review before their appointments.
- Receive email confirmation of all appointments they create.
1. Start scheduling a new appointment by pressing the blue button.
2. Complete each field in the New Appointment window.
- Select the clinician from the drop-down list at the top of the New Appointment window so the appointment is made for the right team member
- If possible, create the appointment at least a few hours before it is scheduled to start so both the clinician and patient receive an automated email confirmation.
- Assign any desired forms prior to the appointment using the paper clip icon.
- Ensure you are creating the appointment for the correct team member in the drop down list
Confirmation emails are sent to the patient, clinician, and your coordinator account once the appointment is created. The patient will also receive email reminders 24 hours and one hour in advance asking them to visit their account and prepare for the appointment.
The newly created appointment also appears on your dashboard. You and the clinician both have the ability to cancel, reschedule or update the appointment as needed or to share attachments with patients. The clinician will also receive automated emails with prompts for the appointment.
If you have any further questions please contact Support.