CWC PCN Patient Connect lets you assign forms and clinically validated assessments to patients, when appropriate. Interactive forms can be sent electronically at regular intervals to complement in person or online appointments.
How to assign a form
1. Contact Support to add a new form to your account, if necessary.
2. Create the appointment and then click the paper clip icon.
3. Select Assign a form.
4. Select the specific form from the list on the left and click Assign to (Client Name) at the bottom right of the screen. You are able to review the form before assigning.
Note: The clip board icon in the right corner of the appointment indicates if a form has been completed or not.
5. An email is automatically sent to your patient asking them to log in and complete the new form as soon as it is assigned.
6. Prompts encourage your patient to complete the form as soon as they log in or they can select the Complete later option.
7. Review your patient's responses and print it for your records (optional).
If you have any further questions, please contact Support.