1. Your patient will visit cwcpcn.com/patientconnect, select their clinic from the drop-down menu and be redirected to the correct booking page. There they will complete the following information:
- Preferred appointment type
- Preferred provider (if applicable)
- Preferred date and time (a minimum of two weeks from date of request)
- Name and e-mail address
2. When your patient submits the request, you will receive an e-mail letting you know that you have a new request and to log into your account to review it.
Please note: If you've set up an intake form on your booking page, your client patient will receive an e-mail notification letting them know to log into their secure account to complete the intake form. You will be able to review the results as soon as the form is completed.
3. Once logged in, you will see any new appointment requests pending across the top of your Appointments dashboard. It will be up to you to "Accept" or "Decline" each request. In both cases, the client will receive an e-mail with next steps.
- If accepted, the appointment will be created and the client patient will be sent an e-mail invitation. By following the "Visit your account" link in this e-mail, you client patient will be walked through the steps to get started.
- If declined, the client will be sent an e-mail letting them know that you are no longer available at this time and prompting them to submit a new appointment request.
4. Log back in at the time of the appointment and complete the session as you usually would.
If you require further assistance, please contact Support.