1. Visit cwcpcn.com/patientconnect and select your clinic from the drop-down list to be redirected to the correct booking page.
2. Select your preferred appointment type. Please be sure to read the options carefully. If your
healthcare professional has already recommended a specific appointment type, please
select it from the list.
3. Select your healthcare professional from the list of available clinicians (please note: there may be multiple available clinicians based on their practice).
4. Select the date and time you'd like to schedule your appointment.
Please note: You must request an appointment at least two weeks ahead of time and may need to click forward on the calendar to see your healthcare professional’s availability. All times are displayed in your time zone.
5. Enter your name and preferred e-mail address. All future correspondence will be sent to this e-
mail address so please ensure it is entered correctly.
6. Submit your request. You will receive an e-mail confirming that your request is pending.
7. Your healthcare professional will review your request, and you will receive a follow up e-mail letting you know once if it has been accepted. If your professional is unable to accept your request, you will have the option of requesting a new appointment.
8. Once accepted, please follow the steps in the e-mail invitation to set up your account (if you
have not already done so). The Patient section of this support forum contains useful guides
for each appointment type if you're having difficulties.
If you have questions about submitting a request, please contact Support.
Article is closed for comments.