After logging into your Patient Connect account, please follow the steps below to create your online video appointment.
Please note: it is recommended to download the Secure Video Client desktop app for the best experience. If you prefer not to download the Secure Video Client desktop app, you must use an up-to-date Google Chrome web browser to continue.
- Get started by clicking the big blue plus sign.
2. Complete each field in the new online appointment window.
Please note: If you will be processing payment via OnCall Health, enter the full dollar amount under the Fee field. If you are prompted to enter a Fee but will not be using OnCall to process payment for this appointment, please enter a placeholder of 0.
3. Your client will receive an e-mail invitation as well as several e-mail reminders prompting them to "Visit your Account."
Please note: prior to your appointment, it is recommended you log into your account and click "test my webcam and microphone" in the bottom left corner of your screen. Follow the steps onscreen to ensure you are ready to get started!
4. Up to 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, you and your client will be prompted to click "Join Video Session". If you're making use of the billing tool, you'll also be able to confirm whether the client has successfully entered payment information leading up to the appointment.
5. If you have not already, it is recommended that you download the OnCall desktop app to continue. Your browser may request permission for you to open the Secure Video Client. Please click 'Open' or 'Allow' depending on your browser. (Google Chrome is shown below).
Please note: if you are using the video appointment via browser, you will be brought to a new window with your webcam view immediately. Please allow any permissions for webcam and microphone.
6. Complete your appointment as scheduled.
7. When ready, hang up the call and be sure to Complete the appointment before exiting.