If you are an administrator or coordinator looking to set availability for multiple providers at once, this is the guide for you!
Once the Booking Page is set up and running each provider will need to define their specific dates and times in which clients can request appointments.
This is easily done directly from a coordinator or admin account. See the steps below!
*Note: Providers are able to set their own booking availability directly from their own accounts as well. See this guide.
- Log in to your account.
- Ensure your Calendar view is visible by selecting selecting the "Calendar" toggle at the top left corner (if you do not currently have calendar enabled or visible, please contact your account manager directly).
- Navigate to the first week you'd like the booking availability to start, by using the left/right arrows at the top of your calendar.
- On the left hand side, you will see the names of all of the available providers in your practice. The checkmark indicates the appointments and availability of the providers that are currently visible to you in the calendar. You may uncheck the names of providers you do not currently need to view.
- Click on a blank/open time slot on the first day you'd like the provider's availability to start.
- Toggle the top from "Appointments" to "Availability"
7. Click on the "Provider" drop down list to reveal the names of all providers that are in your clinic. Ensure that you have chosen the correct provider to set the availability for. Input their availability by entering the duration (start time and end time), days of the week, and the number of weeks you'd like the appointment availability to recur.
8. Click on "Create" - The availability will now be reflected in your account and the provider's account for whom the availability was booked. This availability will also go live on the booking page shortly after.
*Note: If you'd like to schedule a provider with gaps in their availability/schedule (ie. Lunch, vacation) when no appointments should be booked, simply create multiple availabilities for that day. Any times without an availability set will simply not appear as options for clients to book.
9. Repeat the steps with the remaining providers. Every provider will have their own corresponding colour, which will reflect their specific availability in the calendar.
10. To remove appointment availability, simply roll your cursor over the appointment availability slot, and click on the tiny trash can in the top right hand corner of the availability.